Music throughout the house, simple.
The Q210 offers several important features and connections for distributed audio applications. Its four distinct stereo pair analog outputs carry the equivalent of four-sources playing simultaneous (four playlists). Additionally, an RS-232 serial connection, TCPIP protocol and advanced firmware support for integration with third-party control systems along with Qsonix’s already available for Crestron, iPhone/iPod Touch, PC and MAC remote control interfaces makes the Qsonix Q210 a serious multi-room audiophile controller and playback system.
There’s a music server that makes it possible to enjoy your entire music collection with the simple touch of a finger. You can store, organize, retrieve and play anything you want—instantly. We refer to this system as Just Press Play because that’s how simple it is. Unlike other systems, with their complicated user interfaces, unintuitive operating procedures, and limited operational flexibility, the Qsonix Q210 works effortlessly with you to deliver audiophile quality sound anywhere you want it, at any time, all without giving it a second thought.
The on-screen setup wizard configures your Qsonix system in less than five minutes, and the Q210 integrates easily with your audio system.
- Build custom playlists (dance, background, oldies, classics, etc.) by dragging and dropping with the touch of a finger
- Burn your own custom CDs
- Tapestry™ Playlist Recommendations - Quickly and easily create personally tailored playlists of any length based on hundreds of styles, themes and moods with only a few screen taps.
Automatic Future-Proof Updates
Future Qsonix upgrades and enhancements will be automatically downloaded from the Internet, ensuring that your Qsonix experience keeps getting better and better.
iPhone™ Remote Control Interface
Use your Apple iPhone™ or iPod Touch™ as a powerful wireless remote control to browse your music library by Playlists, Artist, Album, Genre, Year or keyword search and to immediately control playback of any of the available independent Qsonix audio outputs.
Comprehensive Music Management
Quickly and easily organize your music by artist, genre, decade, year, cover art, album, or song.
Incredible Storage Capacity
Store up to 25,000 CDs on a single system!
Flexible Playback Options with Multi-Zone Capability
*Add an optional high quality digital output with USB to Coax S/PDIF connector and Performance Audio Pack upgrade.
- Control four independent simultaneous outputs of music playback anywhere in your home.
- Fast Preview™ allows you to hear the first few seconds of any song without interrupting your current playlist. Softfade™ technology provides professional fade-in/fade-out effects between tracks to enhance your listening experience
- The Q210 also comes equipped with Rack Ears for rack mounting your Q210 next to your whole-house audio gear, rear IR output for simple distributed audio transport functions that can be learned into many distributed audio keypads and universal remote controls.
Multiple Sound Quality options
Qsonix offers three quality levels for CD storage:
- Lossless, for no-compromise audiophile sound
- High Quality, for excellent sound with increased storage capacity
- Normal Quality, for background sound quality with unsurpassed storage up to 25,000 CDs!