- Operated by the powerfully and friendly Qsonix drag and drop touchscreen Graphical User Interface.
- Sleek tabletop server chassis which can easily mount into a media storage rack or traditional component stack.
- Separate 15", 17" or 19" wired touch screen controller options that can be installed in both tabletop and wall mount locations with support for CAT5 cable extension and compatibility with a large range of industry standard flush, in-wall, swivel and arm mounting solutions.
- Four independent and simultaneous analog outputs to support multi-room and multi-zone music distribution. The zones can be independently controlled with separate play-lists, playback and volume control. Users can simultaneously manage and enjoy unique music in multiple locations throughout their house.
- Add an optional high quality digital output with USB to Coax S/PDIF connector and Performance Audio Pack upgrade. Can be easily paired with your own favorite outboard DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) for the ultimate in sonic performance.
- Available in 1TB and 2TB storage capacities offering storage of up to 25,000 CD’s in compressed format or nearly 3,000 in uncompressed format.
- Includes infra-red remote control for playback functions and infrared based automation systems.
- Built-in CDROM/CD-R optical drive with automatic, hassle-free CD loading and retrieval of cover art and CD-related information and one button automatic CD Burning features including the ability to burn any album, tracks or playlist to CDR media. Great for making copies for the car or backups to prevent damage to your original CDs.
- Front and rear accessible USB accessory ports
- The Q210 includes an advanced RS-232 Serial & TCPIP remote control protocol interface, allowing the Q210 to be integrated with leading home automation, multi-room and remote control systems such as Crestron™, AMX™, Russound™, Xantech™ and others providing the ultimate in flexibility for whole house and distributed audio applications.
- Standard One year parts and labor warranty
- Two-Year Exended Warranty Available