The all new Qsonix Q205 delivers an outstanding value for discerning consumers interested in a top performing digital replacement or upgrade to their traditional two channel CD transport or CD changers.
The Q205, features our award winning music management user experience and drag & drop GUI, proven Wadia Digital audio technology and refreshed industrial design in a turnkey ready-to-run package.
There’s a music server that makes it possible to enjoy your entire music collection with the simple touch of a finger. You can load, store, organize, retrieve and play anything you want—instantly. We refer to this system as Just Press Play because that’s how simple it is. Unlike other systems, the Q205 effortlessly delivers the audiophile quality sound you expect from your system.
The on-screen setup wizard configures your Qsonix system in less than five minutes, and the Q205 integrates easily with your audio system.
- Build custom playlists (dance, background, oldies, classics, etc.) by dragging and dropping with the touch of a finger
- Burn your own custom CDs
- Tapestry™ Playlist Recommendations - Quickly and easily create personally tailored playlists of any length based on hundreds of styles, themes and moods with only a few screen taps.
- Fast Preview™ allows you to hear the first few seconds of any song without interrupting your current playlist. Softfade™ technology provides professional fade-in/fade-out effects between tracks to enhance your listening experience
Audiophile Sound Quality
The Q205 was designed using proven Wadia Digital Digital Output signal topology to ensure the digital output is jitter-free and of the highest order.
We deliver the very best pure digital signal (up to 24bit/192kHz) to your audio/video system.
In addition, Qsonix supports bit perfect audio formats and CD extraction including:
- Uncompressed* (WAV), for the most discerning
- Lossless (FLAC & WMA) for no-compromise audiophile sound and efficient storage
iPhone™ Remote Control Interface
Use your Apple iPhone™, iPod Touch™ or iPad™ as a powerful wireless remote control to browse your music library by Playlists, Artist, Album, Genre, Year or keyword search and control playback of any of the available Qsonix audio outputs.
Comprehensive Music Management
Quickly and easily organize your music by artist, composer, genre, decade, year, cover art, album, or song.
Incredible Storage Capacity
Store over 5,000 CDs in lossless format or 3,000 CDs in uncompressed format on a single system!
Flexible Playback Options with Secondary USB Audio Output Capability
- Add an additional discrete output/zone via USB Audio for whole house or specific listening area.
*Each output can play a seperate playlist.
Automatic Future-Proof Updates
Future Qsonix upgrades and enhancements will be automatically downloaded from the Internet, ensuring that your Qsonix experience keeps getting better and better.