- Operated by the powerfully and friendly Qsonix drag and drop touchscreen Graphical User Interface.
- Sleek tabletop server chassis which can easily mount into a media storage rack or traditional component stack.
- Separate 15", 17" or 19" wired touch screen controller options that can be installed in both tabletop and wall mount locations with support for CAT5 cable extension and compatibility with a large range of industry standard flush, in-wall, swivel and arm mounting solutions.
- Premium Digital Output Board for no compromise audiophile grade output. Connections include:
- 2 x Coaxial S/PDIF (RCA and BNC)
- 1 x Balanced XLR for AES/EBU
- 1 x Optical Toslink
- 1 x USB digital out
- Can be easily paired with your own favorite outboard DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) for the ultimate in sonic performance.
- Add a secondary discrete output/zone via third-party USB Audio device (such as a USB capable DAC) for whole house or specific listening area.
*Each output can be independently controlled with separate playlists, playback and volume control. Users can simultaneously manage and enjoy unique music in multiple locations throughout their house.
- Available in 1TB and 2TB storage capacities offering storage of nearly 3,000 CDs in uncompressed format or up to 25,000 CDs in compressed format.
- Includes infra-red remote control for playback functions and infrared based automation systems.
- Built-in CDROM/CD-R optical drive with automatic, hassle-free CD loading and retrieval of cover art and CD-related information and one button automatic CD Burning features including the ability to burn any album, tracks or playlist to CDR media. Great for making copies for the car or backups to prevent damage to your original CDs.
- Front and rear accessible USB accessory ports
- Standard One year parts and labor warranty
- Two-Year Exended Warranty Available